Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm back - refreshed and happy!...


I had such a lovely time away - just me and a dear friend for a few days. I missed my girls of course, but sometimes a gal needs a little time away for just herself♥

My summer plans include lots of time spent with my girls and hopefully another 'holiday' coming again soon - probably won't venture too far away - summer is wonderful though, isn't it?

Hope you all are able to make some wonderful summer holiday plans of your own. xox♥

4 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

Oh this sounds perfect and I'm so happy you had a wonderful time! I haven't been away on a trip like this in forever... probably before the boys were born, lol!
Hugs♥

Luthien Thye said...

hey dawn :)
come over to my blog and grab an award from me :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. Your blog is goregous! I love the soft look of it.
Thanks for stopping by.