Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Fun Little Quiz...

While visiting one of my favorite Blogs Simplify, this morning - I came across a little quiz that the author took and said was spot on for her. I thought it would be fun to try it and here are my results:

Dawn's personality type:

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

Careers that could fit Dawn include:

Teachers, consultants, psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, clergy, sales representatives, human resources, managers, events coordinators, politicians, diplomats, writers, actors, designers, homemakers, musicians, religious workers.


Give it a try! Take the quiz of 41 questions - Click Here.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I like your result:)

Anonymous said...

This was wonderful and SO accurate! The personality results described you perfectly!! I'll have to take it and let you know how it comes out for me. ;-)

You know a great little easy book to read at a moment like this is "If Life is a Game, These are the Rules". Have you ever read it? I found the part about what career or job to pursue very helpful.

It is always awe inspiring how life gives us exactly what we need. Hugs♥

Dawn said...

Thank you ladies♥

I haven't read that one Sharon, but I will look for it - thanks so much for the direction! I always appreciate it - especially from you♥

xox

Catherine said...

What a fab quiz Dawn! It sounds just like you!! xx