Friday, October 16, 2009

Time to Relax...


I know this is a very busy season for all of you who create to sell and most of you do it while juggling families and jobs outside of your homes as well. Lately, I've found myself pulled in too many different directions and when that happens, it's time to refuel and remember to be kind to one self so that one can carry on with tasks at hand at our peek performance. There are many things I do to relax and ground myself to get a refreshed perspective. Top of the list of relaxation for me when I don't have much time on my hands to get out, is Music and images of Nature. Mix the two together and it's magic for me. So I thought I'd share a couple of YouTube links that are among my favorites - perhaps they'll give you what they give me - a sense of calm, even if it's only for a few moments ;o)

Have a wonderful weekend xox♥

Links:

Click Here
Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh these were lovely and I adore Enya! I hope things are going a bit better for you (less chaotic) and you're managing to find your inner peace.
Hugs♥