Saturday, January 10, 2009

I added a playlist...

I couldn't help myself, I added a play list. I've done so much surfing around of blogs in the last week and I've visited some really lovely blogs. I enjoyed the blogs with play lists, most often the music was a nice experience while I read.

So the songs I've added are some of my favorites to listen to while I create, I will add more as time permits. Music for me can evoke so many moods; I have varying tastes in what I chose to listen to, it depends of course on what I'm doing at the time. I love everything from Classical to Pop, the only thing I'm not really fond of is Country Music - some is ok, but it just doesn't do much for me. My daughters Stephanie (17 years old) and Victoria (11 years old) love that Mom loves the latest and greatest in their genre of music. We love to 'silly dance' to loud music while we're cleaning house! It makes the task much more pleasant - as if cleaning can be pleasant ;o)

I know music is a matter of personal taste, so if you don't care for what's playing here, you can scroll to the bottom of my blog (the play list is there) and press the pause button or turn down the volume on your computer. I do hope you enjoy it though, but don't fall asleep - it's purely dreamy and it inspires my creativity!

I'm off to pick up Stephanie from work - she works at Starbucks! I'm really happy about that - free coffee for us - she gets to bring home a 1 pound bag every week! Yay us! She wants to create with me today, so I will hopefully have some pictures to post. My Victoria likes to create too, but she's 'not in the crafting mood today'; she always changes her mind when she sees us having fun!

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

No comments: