Thursday, January 8, 2009

Undecided...

I can't seem to make up my mind today. I'm doing Collage Sheets for Valentines Day and I can't seem to focus on a clear direction. I keep wavering between a selection using; color, theme or size. Wait a minute, I go through this for EVERY sheet I make, lol. I wish today had been a little more productive!

I spent too much time searching the internet about blogs this morning. So the one thing I did decide is to keep my blog appearance as is until I get more experienced with the whole thing. As I said in yesterday's post, there are so many things you can do with it, but I'm going to step completely out of character and just let things be for now! I tend to tweak and change things a little too often sometimes! ;o)

I plan to post a project idea using my images within the next couple of days, so do come back for a visit!

Take care...

No comments: