Thursday, June 4, 2009

ATC Background for You...

Oh my, where does the time go? I can't believe I haven't posted since last Thursday! And that was a vent post, oh dear - time for a cheerful post ;o)

My girls are really getting anxious for summer. June is a little tough for them to get through while summer is approaching - final exams, early anticipation for the next grade level, etc. So it's been a very busy week, but a wonderful week just the same.

I haven't even had much time to create digitally this week.... hmmm - I better take my multi-tasking skills up a notch, lol. Here's an ATC Background I did manange to create for you to play with.

Hope you're all well and looking forward to your weekends xo♥

5 comments:

Coastal Sisters said...

This is so pretty! Thank you for giving us this little treat!

Hope you will have a wonderful weekend :)

Love,
LuLu~*xoxo

maidenshade said...

Good morning, I'm stopping by to say hello, and Happy Monday. I hope you know how wonderful your work is. We are all very blessed to have such lovely images made available to us. TY. I read about your poor daughter's phone; ( darn it.

My blog topic today is about a man, a dog, a love story, and a bit about embroidery. Please stop by if you have a moment.

xJ
MaidenShade.wordpress.com
DeStash.me
MaidenShade.com

Judith Richards Shubert said...

Hi, Dawn.
Your image today is lovely. Thank you so much. You are a true talent.
Regards,
Judy

Mana Moon Studios said...

The time does go by SO quickly doesn't it!? Love the background you made but then all of your work is fabulous!

disa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.