I've been tagged by sweet Sharon from Mana Moon Studios. She's such a dear lady with a huge giving spirit and I love this particular tag game, her answers were wonderful. I'm happy to play along too ;o)
8 Things I'm looking forward to...
1. Trying something completely new to me.
2. Visiting a friend I haven't seen in years.
3. The end of this school year, bringing summer.
4. Jonas Brothers concert with my girls.
5. Summer thunderstorms.
6. A flat tummy, lol.
7. Being quiet amongst nature in the mountains.
8. Finding my muse again.
8 Things I did yesterday.....
1. Smiled and laughed til my sides got soar.
2. Exercised for an hour.
3. Spent alone time with my eldest daughter.
4. Spoke on the phone with a dear friend.
5. Had lunch with a wise senior friend.
6. Watched golfers tee-off.
7. Got my car washed.
8. Thought about the future.
8 Things I wish I could do...
1. Take a trip to Paris.
2. Make more hours in a day.
3. Be financially free and share it.
4. Take a long walk on a tropical beach.
5. Lighten the load of a friend.
6. Meet in person the beautiful people I've come to know here.
7. Surprise a friend with a trip of their dreams.
8. I'm with Sharon on this one - I'd love to fly - I do have lots of flying dreams, lol.
8 Things or shows I've watched lately...
1. My daughter experiencing the feelings of her first love.
2. My other daughter being a wonderful role model for younger kids.
3. My girls laughing.
4. Grey's Anatomy (recorded the season and am finally watching it, lol).
5. Fried Green Tomatoes - Again! - Love that one.
6. A Mother Duck guiding her babies across the street.
7. Discovery Channel
8. Bachelorette (Cuz Jillian is from close to where I live, lol)
8 Of my favorite Blogs...
1. Mana Moon Studios
2. LuLu Kellogg
3. Push the Button Alpha
4. Thursday Sweet Treat
5. Everyday Possibilities
6. Here Be Dreams
7. My Romantic Home
8. Etsy Cottage Style
I found this little tag game fun and please feel free to consider yourself 'tagged' if you'd like to play along too - no obligation here - just a little fun if you choose. It's so nice to get little personal glimpses of the wonderful people of Bloggieland.
Happy Friday and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xo♥