Friday, March 20, 2009

Graceful Wings of Butterflies...

I was going through all of my image files, pulling things from here and there to incorporate in to my new label line today. I am always drawn to my Butterfly file because I just love the beauty, elegance and gracefulness of them. There are so many stunning shapes and sizes of Butterflies and I am completely addicted to altering and collaging their graceful wings.

I thought I would share this little pretty with you; I created it some time ago and thought you might like it to incorporate in to your own lovely creations.

Do you have some time to create this weekend? I hope you do - me? Yes, I plan to make some time to create with my hands this weekend. Lots of time has been spent on the computer lately and I'm looking forward to playing with lovely bits and bobbles ;o)

Have a wonderful weekend full of what makes you happiest! xxoo

2 comments:

Margie’s daughter Leiny said...

Enjoy your creating, I found you through Sharon at Manamoon through her Karma Award. I enjoyed my visit and will call again. hugs Margie.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn your creations are always so beautiful and you have the most generous heart to share them with us. Thank you darling friend!♥