Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday's are 'A Few of My Favorite Things... on Etsy'...

Monday's... sigh, the weekend is over and it's the start of a new week. I like to spend some time on Monday mornings surfing around Etsy to see what kind of yummy things that catch my eye. I find it's a great way to get me in both a creative and business mode to start my week as I peruse all of the talent and wonderful things presented there.

I want to share with you one of my favorites each Monday.


Today I'd like to show you some beautiful findings and charms from Terri at:

Dime Store Emporium

I have purchased some pieces from her to create jewelry and assemblage treasures for my girls and me. I LOVE her selection; this is definitely a shop that I spend time looking at every listings page because I don't want to miss a thing!


A snip-it of Terri's Shop Announcement reads:

"I am always on the hunt for the most unique items, I have some great sources. Because of this, I am always updating my shoppe so please stop by often, I promise you won't be disappointed."


She keeps her promise... I've never been disappointed and even when I'm just being a looky-loo to see what's new, I'm always treated to lovely eye candy in her shop!




Go have a visit, her findings are a 10 out of 10 on my "Yummy" scale! ;o)




Etsy Shop Address: www.dimestoreemporium.etsy.com
Web Site Address: www.dimestoredaze.com
Blog Address: www.dimestoedaze.typepad.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this store too! Isn't it wonderful to actually "like" Mondays after so many years of feeling the Monday dread?! Hope you're enjoying your week♥