Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Sweet Friends...

Happy Easter! However you spend your day today, I hope it's wonderful for you. ♥

Can you believe my girls still love an Easter Egg Hunt? Yup, they certainly do. They told the Easter Bunny that now that they're older, he could take them off his list under one condition... that he would pass on a few Egg Hunt secrets to Mom so she could carry on hiding yummies for them.

So that's exactly what I do! It's quite fun - I make riddles and clues and they have to solve each one to find the next. Our favorite treats include; Reese's Peanut Butter Cup minis, Robbin Eggs, Cadbury Mini Eggs and yummy flavored Jelly Beans. Of course, the treasure at the end of the hunt always includes a solid Bunny. Yum.

Hmmmm... I think I hear the stirrings of waking family upstairs. I'm off to have some fun ;o)

Will you have some treats today? If you were here, I'd share mine with you♥ xo

No comments: