Sunday, April 5, 2009

It went too fast...

Spring Break is almost over - the girls are back in school tomorrow... sigh. We had such a wonderful time together! James took the girls skiing, they had such fun. We have enjoyed Mini Golf, a movie at the theater, shopping, Wii, looking through old family pictures, and crafting among other things.

I was looking at my last post and laughed as I had hoped to accomplish some things around the house as well. Not one single thing on that list was even thought of, lol! Oh well, the basement and sorting, etc. will still be there to do. A week off with the girls was way more fun!

Back to routine tomorrow and a whirl wind of work to do to list new goodies for my Etsy Shop. I need to catch up with my Bloggieland list and visit all of you lovelies too! ;o) See you soon xo♥

1 comment:

Mics AKA Lunatiger said...

Hello Hello! It seems you had a blast with your girls on vacation! I know it's sad that it's over...but you'll have time to plan the next fab outing!

I've always love reading your post because it radiates with positivity. I've nominated you for the "Sisterhood Blog Award"! Be sure to swing by my blog and pick it up. I hope to read more of your future en devours with your girls! ^_^ Keep on being you...