Thursday, April 30, 2009

Paris Chic Afternoon Tea Vignette...


Paris Chic style is truly one of my favorites... although these Harmony Pink Butterfly Art Stickers would be lovely for many different occasions or handcrafted pretties, I couldn't help but make a vignette about Oo La La Paris♥





I've posted before about how much I love digital collaging and altering butterflies and I must say, that little passion is not waning as I've made more and a couple of them will be featured on Art Cards I've made for my Etsy Shop.

I remember when my girls were little, we'd have tea parties with their miniature tea sets and we would invite their favorite stuffed animals of course! Both of their Nana's enjoyed many tea parties with the girls too. I didn't have the extra time back then to make little place cards, invitations and cup cake toppers to make it extra special. Hmmm... maybe it's time for a Big Girl tea party with all the trimmings♥

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I just LOVE your butterfly stickers Dawn and your photos are fantastic!!

Judith Richards Shubert said...

You have done amazing things with the collaged butterflies. They are just beautiful. Thank you for the vignettes, they help so much when trying to visualize how to use your particular creations.

I appreciate your stopping by and following my blog, Food Gratitude. Stop by often and pick up a recipe or two!

Art From The heart said...

What a great memory thetea party idea evoked. My grandmother and i used to have tea together. We would dress up and she even had those wonderful sugar cubes with little flowers on. Thanks for the memory.